12 PM: Check into the Oasis Bay Classic Cruise Halong Bay at 27 Tuan Chau Harbour, Halong Bay, Tuan Chau Island
12:30 PM: Have lunch on junk while cruising through the bay to enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape, including the bay’s most famous sights: Fighting Cock, Dog and Incense Burner Rocks Islets.
1 PM to 3 PM: Cruising to a secluded beach area to enjoy swimming, snorkelling.
3 PM – 5 PM: Spend at least two hours kayaking through the tunnel to explore the off the beaten track area of Frog Pond in the fairy land of Halong Bay. The best way to enjoy Ha Long Bay.
5 PM - 6 PM: Cruise back to the Tuan Chau Marina where we have a cookery demonstration
6 PM: Return to Tuan Chau Marina where the tour ends.
From Hanoi: Shuttle bus picks at the Opera House Old Quarter of Hanoi at 8.00 AM to transfer guests to the Day Tour departure point at the newly built Tuan Chau Marina
To Hanoi: Shuttle bus picks up at Tuan Chau Marina to transfer guests back to the Opera House in the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
• All meals on board
• Two bottled mineral water inside the cabin
• Morning tea and coffee
• Welcome drink
• Taichi class
• Cookery demonstration
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• Outdoor hot Jacuzzi
• Shuttle bus (round trip)
• Internet wifi on dining room
• Fishing equipment
• English speaking guide
• On board insurance and service charges
• VIP bus (20 USD/way)
• Massage & Spa
• Tips and other personal expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned above
• The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice.
Tour not available on this date, please select an other date